Hidden (7d905d05)  

Hello everybody. Greece here.
I know nothing about torrents. I used to upload songs one by one. I try to understand reading the faq here but it is not enough for me. My English are not so good too. Anyway, I have 10 songs I want to upload. 10 mp3s in my hard disk. What I have to do practically ?
Thanks
fanisatt

(Admin)  

Welcome fanisatt, I sent you a private message that will hopefully help.

Hidden (c580fff3)  

Hey All,

My name is Philip James, 24, and from Toronto. I make dream pop/shoegaze/electronic music; I want to share my music and find other collaborators (online or off).

I like a lot of electronic music, all types of rock and hip-hop.

Hidden (3054160d)  

Hello panda.cd community!

I'm Justin, an aspiring 23 yr old producer(beat maker for now)/audio engineer currently studying for a recording arts degree in Los Angeles. I love all kinds of music, it's really rare for me not to appreciate a genre because I know how much passion and work it takes to create even just one song. Anyway, really excited to be here and looking forward to discovering hidden gems from this community!

Last edited by Hidden (3054160d)

Hidden (7b9ce357)  

Hello everyone ! I am Miki from Romania,i m glade to be here

Hidden (1a7ee2c7)  

Hi there. I'm Daniel from Venezuela, a media/pr/booking person mostly. My thing is actually film-making and I want to experiment a little on sound someday.

I love the concept of the tracker, cheers!

Hidden (1b739c18)  

Hi I am Mohammed from Egypt 21 years old i am happy to join this community and welcome to all members.

Hidden (bfb2e910)  

Hi, I'm Rebecka 😁 Ehm.. I listening to everything but typical radiomusic, like Rihanna and Kate Perry D:

Hidden (50690c83)  

hi to all
My name is drake.i'm 27y old and  a engineer.I like acoustic,classical,rock and metal music very much........This site looks great having all my stuff which i loved.

Hidden (821362ff)  

Welcome aboard everyone!

Hidden (691bb70b)  

Hey there pandas! This site seems to have quite a bit of a future. I wish you good luck, Panda! If you need some help you can also contact me 😁

I'm Fulf (that's obviously a nickname). I'm interested in Game Dev. and Design but I also tried making some songs in the past and I liked it. I'm currently 18 years old and generally enthusiastic about everything! WOOOOO. Pandas!

Hidden (19e601f1)  

I love the idea behind this site, as soon as I heard about it I rushed to find a way to get an invite and here I am!

Anyway, I'm a web designer and a semi-professional illustrator. Loving the music I'm finding here. I have a soft spot for metal and trance tough.

Hidden (3a7bbe4f)  

Hi there. I am a music lover from Brasil and would like to be a part of this great comunity.
🙂

Hidden (15ab9342)  

Hello. Here is a 21-year-old boy from China.
http://www.last.fm/user/zcc911
Feel free to visit my last.fm page.
It's quite nice to become one of you.

Last edited by Hidden (15ab9342)

Hidden (821362ff)  

Welcome all new members!

Interesting stuff on last.fm, zcc911.  Cool tastes

Hidden (1560963f)  

look, buddies, this is zeusla and is from China too. Nice to bump into this forum. As a man older than most of you, I devote myself to traditional Chinese compositions and western classic ones in my spare time,  and, mordern music appeals little to me . yes, i'm an amateure in music.

Hidden (eae242f6)  

Hi. I'm Andrei, I have 25 years old. I like rap!

Hidden (3a060fe6)  

Hi everyone. I have been on here for a while but forgot, sorry! Anyway thanks for having me.

Hidden (70acde11)  

What's crackin' germ! Glad to be a member, hoping to find some rad new artists to enjoy.

Hidden (db059a66)  

Hi, maybe the oldest here - 26y/o
CS b.sc student(3rd yr) and work halftime in Intel...
from Israel.

Greetz

Hidden (0b1e4550)  

Hey, I just joined today. I'm Daniel, from NY. I like alternative rock and shoegaze.

(Admin)  

Welcome all new members :wave:

Hidden (111833d9)  

hi all im new to site

Hidden (229e8292)  

hi to everyone .
im Liuda from China.
its my honor to be here.

Hidden (b6ab66e7)  

cizaar, I got ya beat as the oldest here...56 and still a music nut...ex d/j and former recording artist who tries not to be an ugly American...hello, everyone!