• Previous
  • 1 (current)
  • Next
Hidden (1a85cb23)  

I get this message in my torrent client when trying to re-download the torrent I just uploaded. I'm using bittorrent 7. Update the client perhaps or should I wait? Been 10 minutes since I uploaded the torrent.

Jon

(Admin)  

Firstly thanks for uploading your album here. Please see this: http://panda.cd/index.php?p=rules&subject=clients page for more information on which clients are allowed. Try any one of those and you should be fine!

Hidden (1a85cb23)  

Thanks man!
Anyway I downloaded Vuze, but I am a bit confused how I will get to upload the torrent to anybody, when I can't download it from myself, if you know what I mean? hehe...

Maybe I should delete and do the whole uploading process again using Vuze this time?

(Admin)  

No need to delete, you just have to open the .torrent file again in Vuze (the one that you re-downloaded with your passkey) and make sure that it is looking in the same directory as the files are located, then it should check them and begin seeding. If you have any more trouble just let me know.

Hidden (1a85cb23)  

Ah, yes of course, simply opening the same file that I uploaded should make it start seeding! 🙂

Thanks for the help man, should be working now. Decided to uninstall Vuze and go for Bittornado also!

Or perhaps not? I didn't download the .torrent file to my computer I only opened it with BitTorrent. Is it a different one than I made?

Edit: I decided to do a reupload and working fine now 🙂

Last edited by Hidden (1a85cb23)

(Admin)  

Hmm still can't see a seeder on it yet.
hatemagick wrote:
Or perhaps not? I didn't download the .torrent file to my computer I only opened it with BitTorrent. Is it a different one than I made?
There's the .torrent file that you made with your client which you added to the upload page.
After you submit the upload form you then have to re-download the .torrent file from the site (because it gets modified). The .torrent file that you re-download is the one that you need to use in your client to connect to the tracker and seed, rather than the first one that you made.

• Previous
  • 1 (current)
  • Next