• Previous
  • 1 (current)
  • Next
Hidden (d09567ae)  

The site is really nice and whatnot (keep up the good work! :-) ), but you could add the following:
  • Advanced Forums (sticky topics, AJAX posting/editing, "Thanks" feature, sub-forums, currently viewing, topic preview, etc.)
  • A couple of more forums (e.g. coder's corner, GFX shop, tutorials and how-tos, etc.)
  • A wiki that could possibly replace both the FAQ and rules section altogether

That's pretty much all I can think of, however, I'm sure more will come in the future. :-)

Hidden (cf2564dc)  

@SPYROTEKNIKS  great idead this will make site more good , hope staff will think on this topic !!

Hidden (1bc90138)  

Let me add just two.

On new trackers it's very important people have incentive to download, starting out with zero upload makes it very scary to download since the peer-count is so low. Give people a few GB to get started.

Also there is nothing in place yet to promote archive (long seeding) you might want to offer something to make sure you always have a few seeds on your content.

And this is of course too late now, but why didn't you guys go with Gazelle? Gazelle really proved itself as a great organizer of music, I see you build a lot of features custom that are stock on Gazelle.

Last edited by Hidden (1bc90138)

(Admin)  

SPYROTEKNIKS wrote:
The site is really nice and whatnot (keep up the good work! :-) ), but you could add the following:
]Advanced Forums (sticky topics, AJAX posting/editing, "Thanks" feature, sub-forums, currently viewing, topic preview, etc.)
)

Ajax in-line editing of comments and forum posts are on the to do list.

Animazing wrote:
On new trackers it's very important people have incentive to download, starting out with zero upload makes it very scary to download since the peer-count is so low. Give people a few GB to get started.

The front page featured albums are now freeleech. This could help people gain a little ratio to throw around.

Quote:
And this is of course too late now, but why didn't you guys go with Gazelle? Gazelle really proved itself as a great organizer of music, I see you build a lot of features custom that are stock on Gazelle.

I preferred to take a more hands-on approach to the code. Gazelle is indeed a nice sourcecode, but it isn't too difficult to add any of the features it has to Panda. So if you'd like to see something in particular, please request it.

Hidden (5661028e)  

Animazing wrote:
The front page featured albums are now freeleech. This could help people gain a little ratio to throw around. [/quote]

I agree with Animazing. While starting with upload GB's is not essential, you need to encourage leeching from the get go. Freeleech torrents help this, but I think > 3 freeleech albums onsite would certainly help things along.

• Previous
  • 1 (current)
  • Next